Standby Rating for a standby engine should be sized for a maximum of 70% average load factor and roughly 200 hours per year. Standby power ratings should never be applied except in true emergency outage situations. With standby rated generators there is no overload capability built into the units.
Prime Power is the maximum power accessible at the variable load for an unlimited number of hours per year in a variable load setting. It is not advisable that the variable load exceed 70% average of the prime power rating during any operational period. If the engine is running at 100% prime power, yearly hours should not exceed 500. Overload situations should be avoided however a 10% overload capability is available for a 1 hour period within a 12 hour cycle of operation.
Continuous Power is used in applications where suppliying power is at a constant %100 load for an unlimited number of hours each year. Continuous power rated units are most widely used in applications where the power grid is unreachable.
Our generators are manufactured in compliance with VDE 0530, BSE 4999 BS5000, IEC 34, EN12601; EN60204-1; TS ISO 8528-1 … -13; EN12100-1; EN12100-2; EN61000-6-4; EN61000-6-2; EN61000-4-11; EN61000-4-6; EN61000-4-5; EN61000-4-2; EN55011; EN55016-2-1; EN55016-2-3; EN61000-3-2; EN61000-3-3; EN55014-1; EN61000-6-2; EN61000-4-3; EN61000-4-4; EN61000-4-8; EN61000-4-11; TS EN ISO 3744; TS EN ISO 3746; TS EN 60034-1; TS EN 60034-22; TS EN ISO 3046; BS 5514; NEMA MG 21; IEC 60034, BS 4999/5000 and TS EN 60947-1..4 standards.
We have ISO 9001-2015, ISO 14001-2015, ISO 45001-2018 and ISO 1002-2006 management system certificates from Kiwa, an accredited independent quality organization.
Our generators up to 400 kw are manufactured in compliance with 2000/14/EC European noise emission directive and certified from Ente Certificazione Macchine.
We also have TS ISO 8528-4, TS ISO 8528-5, TS EN 13501-1+A1:2013 flame retardancy and TTS EN ISO 9227 certificates against anti-corrosion together with CE Declaration.
- DEUTZ series heavy duty diesel engine
- 4 CYCLE, WATER COOLING SYSTEM, TURBOCHARGED - INTERCOOLER INDUCTION
- Electronic governor system
- 12/24 volt self-starter and charger alternator
- Changeable air, fuel and oil filter
- Flexible fuel pipe
- Oil discharge valve and extention pipe
- Industrial type silencer, exhaust spiral or compensator
- Maintenance free battery
- Engine block water heater (in automatic models)
- Diesel gen-set maintenance and operating instructions and electrical circuit diagram
- Brushless, single bearing, flexible disc 4 poles alternator for harmonic failure
- H type isolation class
- IP 21-23 protection class
- Self exciter
- Electronic automatic voltage regulator
- Stator 2/3 step for harmonic failure
- The alternator windings are protected by insulating varnish against oil and acid
ONE SOLUTION FOR ALL GENSET APPLICATIONS.
GENSET CONTROLLERS FOR SYNCHRONIZATION SYSTEMS OPTIONAL
Next generation synchronizing genset controller capable of every communication and functionality.
ComAp InteliGen BaseBox
ComAp InteliGen 200
- Modular type sound-proof canopy
- Canopy installation executed with screw and nut, without welding process
- Epoxy and polyester powder painted canopy
- Weatherproof canopy rating is IP 23
- Canopy designed for easy maintenance
- Lockable doors on both sides of canopy
- Emergency stop button
- Transparent panel inspection window
- Insulation details: Non-flammeable acoustic foam
- Nano tech cleaning system
- Container optional
- Standard industrial type
- Critical type
- Hospital type
- Standard canopy
- Super silent canopy
- Extra süper silent canoy (thicker insulation)
GEN-SET SAFETY PROTECTION & ALARMS
- High water temperature
- Low oil pressure
- High & low engine speed
- Low radiator water level
- Over current load
- High & low genset voltage
- Start/stop failure
- Charge ammeter
- Moulded case circuit braker (in automatic models)
- Hospital/Critical type silencer
- Modular type sound-proof canopy
- Mobile - trailer
- Synchronization control panel for 2-16 gensets
- 3 pole/4 pole automatic transfer panel (A.T.S.)
- Fuel and oil heater
- Alternator heater
- Automatic fuel filling system
- Fuel-water seperator filter
- PMG warning system