Emsa Generator that best answers the energy demand in the Turkish generator market with 40 years of experience completed the generator sales to Iron and Steel Production Plant of the Iraqi Government.
With its headquarters in Sancaktepe, Istanbul, Emsa Generator increased its production capacity with the new production plant established in 2015 in Eskişehir Organised Industrial Zone which led the company to go beyond the borders of Turkey and preferred by various countries around the world.
Emsa Generator that has a great contribution to the export volume of Turkey with dealer networks in 102 countries of the world and foreign sales is active in the Iraqi energy market for years. Emsa Generator expanded its export network by contracting with a government institution in Iraq as well as its activities in the private sector.
The generator sets sold to Basra Iron and Steel Production Plant are:
- 1 pcs 1106A-70TAG2 Model, Perkins Motor, 1106A-70TAG2 Model Stamford Alternator, 165 KVA generator set
- 1 pcs 1506A-E88TAG4 Model, Perkins Motor, HCI444D Model Stamford Alternator, 300 KVA generator set
- 1 pcs 400623-TAG2A Model, Perkins Motor, HCI634G Model Stamford Alternator, 825 KVA generator set
- 1 pcs 408TAG1A Model, Perkins Motor, HCI634J Model Stamford Alternator, 1125 KVA generator set
- 1 pcs 1103A-33G Model, Perkins Motor, HCI634K Model Stamford Alternator, 1250 KVA generator set
Iraq gives foreign investors lots of opportunities to build back the country after the war. The city of Basra located south of the country which can be referred to as investor’s heaven attracts a lot of attention from foreign investors since the city is the second-largest city of Iraq and the most important harbour of the country. Emsa Generator will offer services to the Iron and Steel Production Plant of the Iraqi Government in the city that has more than 100 Turkish companies with more than 10.000 employees.